Accordingly, the supply chain trends emerging in kisan trading are:
- Flexible solutions for the changing transportation and FMCG logistics needs.
- Smaller shipments more direct and focused on quicker reactions.
- Alternative transport modes to support the global supply and demand changes are required to secure speed to market and to reduce the risk of delays.
- Regionalisation of supply and demand, with FMCG companies shifting their sourcing areas to markets where products are manufactured and sold.
- The concentration of providers means that FMCG companies need to work closely with their business partners to achieve their overall goals.
Adding value to our customers
With Maersk as your partner, take advantage of our deep understanding of the FMCG industry to build a more efficient supply chain.
We focus on offering agile solutions characterised by safety and digital innovation, led by a global team of highly talented logistics professionals.